HS Program Registration Overview
It's a snap - let's get going!
Each player must complete BOTH a Sunset Lacrosse registration and an annual US Lacrosse Membership renewal
Physical and Concussion Baseline(valid for 2 seasons) - Player must complete and sign the following waivers and documents. All players must send completed Physical and Baseline documents to Sunset Registrar Michelle Carver (firstname.lastname@example.org). There is no form for the Impact Baseline Assessment test. Please provide copy of receipt you receive after testing. Players will not be able to participate until Registrar receives and confirms forms.
- If you have played a Fall or Winter sport you may already have a physical and concussion test with the school. Registrar (Michelle Carver) will collect all current medical physicals and ImPACT tests already on file with Sunset HS - so there is no need for you to contact or collect these documents from the HS. (Freshman/Juniors and new players typically need Physical/Concussion Baseline)
- Concussion Baseline tests can be taken at the Portland Clinic. See Medical and Concussion Resource page for details.
Code of Conduct Pledge - Player and Parents must read through, agree to and sign the Pledge. Players will hand signed pledge to their head coach at the first practice. Players will not be able to participate until coaches receive the Pledge.
- Season registration fee covers:
- Coaches' salaries and tournament travel expenses
- THPRD field usage and lighting
- Game referees
- Equipment and ball purchase and maintenance
- Club administration, insurance, OHSLA / OGLA and web site
- Does NOT include US Lacrosse annual membership - $35
New or Freshman Player
- Includes season registration fee + one-time $50 uniform deposit
US Lacrosse Renewal
- All players must have a current US Lacrosse Membership - renewed annually
Team dues paid to Sunset Lacrosse are refundable up until the Sunday before games start for the season (3/14/20). All refund requests must be submitted to the Team Registrar via email (only written requests will be processed). A $20 administrative fee will be withheld. Sunset Lacrosse cannot refund fees paid to US Lacrosse.