HS Program Registration Overview
It's a snap - let's get going!
Each player must complete BOTH a Sunset Lacrosse registration and an annual US Lacrosse Membership renewal
Each player must complete and sign the following waivers and documents. All players must scan or photograph the signed waivers and documents and upload into your Sunset Lacrosse profile. Document Upload Instruction Link. Note; there is no form for the Impact Baseline Assessment test. Please provide copy of receipt you receive after testing.
Registration is NOT complete without these documents and no player will be allowed to tryout / practice or compete without them.
NOTE - If you have played a Fall or Winter sport you may already have a physical and concussion test with the school. Registrar (RayAnn Armony) will collect all current (less than 2 years old) medical physicals and ImPACT tests already on file with Sunset HS - so there is no need for you to contact or collect these documents from the HS.
- Season registration fee covers:
- Coaches' salaries and tournament travel expenses
- THPRD field usage and lighting
- Game referees
- Equipment and ball purchase and maintenance
- Club administration, insurance, OHSLA / OGLA and web site
- Does NOT include US Lacrosse annual membership - $35
New or Freshman Player
- Includes season registration fee + one-time $50 uniform deposit
US Lacrosse Renewal
- All players must have a current US Lacrosse Membership - renewed annually
Team dues paid to Sunset Lacrosse are refundable up until the Sunday before games start for the season (3/16/18). All refund requests must be submitted to the Team Registrar via email (only written requests will be processed). A $20 administrative fee will be withheld. Sunset Lacrosse cannot refund fees paid to US Lacrosse.