It was great to see so many familiar and new faces at the Sunset Lacrosse Kick-Off meeting. It is going to be a great season!
- Remember to REGISTER! – http://www.sunsetlacrosse.com/registration/
- There are two different registration sections (one for BOYS and one for GIRLS) – please select the right one for your player!
- BEFORE you register – please visit the HS Program Registration Overview page to learn all the details, requirements and pricing for this season! Conditioning officially begins on Feb 13 and players will not be allowed to practice after this date until registration is complete including all required documentation.
- The cut off registration date is Feb 10th for both boys and girls for the no late fee.
KEY HS DATES:
- As a reminder – all program Key HS Dates are posted on web site home page and HS News & Event pages.
- All players should come out to Captain’s practice on Saturdays, 12 –2pm Boys, 2-4pm Girls.
- There is no new helmet model requirement for the boys at the HS level. The players need to play with a white NOCSAE certified helmet. The Varsity team DOES have some Club-owned silver helmets that they use for some of their games, but all players Varsity, JV and JV2 need a white helmet with the purple overlay for practice and games.
YOUTH CLINICS FUNDRAISER:
- SPREAD THE WORD! We are hosting our second annual Youth Clinics each Saturday (Feb 4, 11, 18 & 25) – 2:00 – 4:00 – see details here.
Update your SUNSET apparel with our two local partners, TEAM UNI’S and GEAR UP SPORTS!
Gear Up Sports
- Use the attached EARLYBIRD coupon until 2/10!